Bosch Automotive Handbook, 9th ed.
The Bosch Automotive Handbook has been serving engineers and enthusiasts alike for decades. The newly revised 9th edition contains all the latest updates. The original Bosch Automotive Handbook was published in 1932 by Robert Bosch GmbH. With every new edition the book has increased in size and reputation and is considered an indispensable engineering reference source on automotive technology. This ninth English-language edition, has been revised and enlarged in format for easier use by automotive professionals and technicians.
- Physics, thermodynamics, chemistry, mathematics, materials, operating fluids, machine parts, joining and bonding techniques
- Internal-combustion engines, engine cooling, air-intake systems, turbochargers and superchargers, exhaust-gas system
- Emission-control and diagnosis legislation, exhaust-gas measuring techniques
- Emission-control and diagnosis legislation
- Management for spark-ignition engines, manifold injection, gasoline direct injection, alternative gasoline-engine operation
- Management for diesel engines, common rail, start-assist systems
- Hybrid drives, fuel cell
- Fundamentals of vehicle engineering, motor-vehicle dynamics, vehicle acoustics, vehicle aerodynamics
- Suspension, wheel suspension, wheels, tires, steering, brake systems
- Antilock braking system, driving-dynamics control system
- Vehicle bodies, lighting equipment
- Vehicle electrical systems, starter batteries, drive batteries, electrical machines, alternators
- ECU, automotive networking, buses, architecture of electronic systems, sensors
- Driver-assistance systems, computer vision, Adaptive Cruise Control
Every car guy should have a copy of this invaluable book. It is your instant reference for specs, standards and procedures and a wonderful guide to explaining those things that you don't regularly deal with. When confronted with an automotive problem you can almost always find an answer in the Bosch Handbook. Detailed references help you figure out complex problems and expand your automotive know-how. It is a veritable fountain of knowledge in easy to understand terms. the cutaways and diagrams are sharp and clear and add to the quality of the explanations. We highly recommend it for every enthusiasts automotive reference library.
- Publisher: Robert Bosch GmbH; 0009- edition
- ISBN-10: 0837617324
- ISBN-13: 978-0837617329